Evaluation Question 1: In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop Or Challenge Forms And Conventions Of Real Media Products. By following the conventions and codes of indie and indie pop videos, Ceri and I have worked to create a video that fits into the indie pop genre. Throughout this process we have mostly chosen to follow the conventions of the genre, rather than challenge, as we feel this helps to make our music video more professional and genuine. Evaluation Question 1 Inspiration from Steph2000 As we planned to use a female singer within our music video, yet still wanted to use the song “Take Me To Church” that was originally performed by the Irish male solo artist of Hoizer Ceri and I found a female cover of the song. We chose to use the cover by Sofia Karlburg, who as a developing artist has a small respectable reputation that we found to be a good fit for video. We developed and used media products to create our female solo artist. As we have ...
I like the idea of dancing and the overall concept, just be careful of the lighting changes when filming inside a church and the transition from dark to light.
ReplyDeleteI like the idea of the dancing and I like the idea of filming in a church. Also I would be careful of the lighting in the church because it can be quite dark, which may cause a harsh transition between shots.
ReplyDeleteGood correlation with the location and song, and you can incorporate a lot of lyric and visual similarities. The lighting could be difficult though.
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of the church and the use of the windows. Just make sure you check its condition and how well it looks in correspondence to the outside lighting and setting! :)
ReplyDeleteGood idea with dancers in church, but make sure to use artificial lighting to light up the set or edit it in adobe after effects
ReplyDelete